TypeScript has a large ecosystem of packages that can be used to extend the language or to add functionality to your project. Here is the list of some of the most useful packages.
- zod: A TypeScript-first data validation library
- ts-morph: A TypeScript-first API for manipulating TypeScript code
- ts-node: A TypeScript execution and REPL for node.js
- ts-jest: A Jest transformer with source map support that lets you use Jest to test projects written in TypeScript.
- typesync: Install missing TypeScript typings for dependencies in your package.json.
- tsd - TypeScript Definition Manager
- type-fest - A collection of essential TypeScript types