Python is a well known programming language which is both a strongly typed and a dynamically typed language. Being an interpreted language, code is executed as soon as it is written and the Python syntax allows for writing code in functional, procedural or object-oriented programmatic ways.
Visit the following resources to learn more:
- Visit Dedicated Python Roadmap
- Python Website
- Python Getting Started
- Automate the Boring Stuff
- FreeCodeCamp.org - How to Learn Python ?
- Python principles - Python basics
- W3Schools - Python Tutorial
- Python Crash Course
- Codecademy - Learn Python 2
- An Introduction to Python for Non-Programmers
- Getting Started with Python and InfluxDB
- Python for Beginners - Learn Python in 1 Hour